1 Hour Sessions – WordPress Lessons via Remote Control: Plug-Ins, Themes, Widgets, Menus, SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM, WooCommerce… Etc!
Private One on One: Instructor Lead WordPress Lessons!
- Learn Anything and EVERYTHING, you’ll need to setup and maintain your WordPress site!
- This is done via a screen sharing sessions, using ether MAC OR PC!
- Using free and VERY SECURE via SSL encrypted software like TeamViewer.com for Screen & Mouse sharing!
- By doing screen sharing sessions you don’t have to disclose usernames / passwords!
- AND you can sit within your own environment at your own computer, and their is NO travel time!
- This lends and tends to have the student retain MORE information on their tutoring session.
- As a professional courtesy, students get access to my library of WordPress Plug-Ins & Themes. I have a unlimited or lifetime developers licence for Themify Themes, Gravity Forms and MANY others!
- How long will it take?!? Well I have decades of experence rolling around in my head! LOL
- SO it VASTLY depends on WHAT you wish to accomplish and your current level of understanding.
All levels of WordPress Lessons: from a simple family blog or an EPIC multi-language eCommerce site.
- Whether you want to setup a simple blog for your family pet or share photos of you vacation.
- Or your a business owner wanting to setup and maintain your own eCommerce website!
- Or you want a career change and want to learn webdesign, SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing for a living.
- Then your in the right place!
- You will be able to create, update & maintenance your WordPress site including:
- Themes, Plug-Ins, Widgets, Menus, Blog Posts, Pages, Comments, Tags, Categories and MUCH more!
My most ASKED question about WordPress Lessons:
A: Allow me to address that question:
- It REALLY depends on the person! Everyone is truly UNIQUE!
- And it depends on the scope of the items you wish to learn.
- Effectively I’m dumping 35 years of business experience into your head!
- Depends on how fast you learn and comprehend, vastly decides how long it will take.
- If you spend time using WordPress and how often.
- How much time you spend watching YouTube Videos to get a background knowledge base!!
- How much time you take outside our lessons to practice and learn independently.
- How much you use the tools and techniques I’ll show you, weights largely into how long it will take.
- Personally I have no way of determining exactly how long it will take YOU to learn!
- I always suggest buying 1-2 hours and see if we work well together.
- By spending this time together it gives us a change make a game plan for your short and long term education!
- Clients often ask me WHY choose WordPress is it Powerful enough and SAFE! Well here is a list of notable companies that use WordPress!!!
Subscribe to my Newsletter and get a 25% per hour discount code!
Your WordPress Lessons can cover any and every aspect of:
eCommerce, PPC, SEO, SMM, Social Media and MORE!
- We will cover all aspects of WordPress Plug-ins, Themes, Menus, Widgets, Database maintenance and on…
- You will acquire extensive knowledge and tools for SEO, PPC, Social Media Management, eCommerce and MUCH more!!
- Adding images, videos, and written content.
- Creating simple Contact Form or using gravity forms for more advance options.
- Making visual changes to your WordPress layout.
- Creating and editing a WordPress blog, including using Featured Images, Categorizes and Tags.
- Discuss pros and cons of using WordPress as your website core.
- Choosing Best Hosting Sites For WordPress including updating DNS if needed.
- Choosing Best Responsive WordPress Themes for your needs!
- Choosing Domain Names: SEO Considerations, Branding, Ect.
- Choosing Best SEO for WordPress including Plug-Ins & on and off page techniques!
- Discussing short & long term Marketing Strategy: Organic SEO, Social Media & PPC.
- Creating and adding sliders and advanced slideshows.
- Social media sharing buttons in WordPress, as an example Facebook like box.
- SMM – Social Media Management, social media marketing classes online!
- Setting up the Facebook Tracking pixel and tracking purchases within Woo Commence or EDD “Easy Digital Downloads”.
- Setting up Facebook Micro Marketing campaigns and also impalement Re-Marketing effects. Ghost your projects across the internet!
- PPC – Google Ad Words covering cost-per-click (CPC), Ad Budgeting, Google Display Network and IP Re-Targeting.
- WooCommerce: Online eCommerce Shop Management Services and how to configure it.
- You will be able to install WordPress to your web server and configure it.
- Decide on the Best WordPress Hosting service that suites your needs.
- Heighten WordPress Security Measures, usernames and advanced Plug-Ins!
- Theme Management – Which can include shopping for a theme and what features to choose like Responsive Design.
- User Management – WordPress has many levels of access for users.
- Menu System – Including best SEO practices to include in your menu description structure!
- Plug-Ins – the most powerful feature of WordPress!
- Widgets & Widget Areas as they relate to YOUR theme.
- Adding content aka Pages to your web site.
- Media Management – Images, Videos, PDF, Ect.
- Blog Management, including handling Categories, Tags, Featured Images.
- Custom Content Types aka Custom Post Types: Including Testimonials, Portfolio and really the ability to have Unlimited Customization!
- Permalinks – “How WordPress Displays your URLS” including Best SEO Practices.
- Best WordPress SEO – Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
- eCommerce using WooCommerce – Which accounts for 30% of all online eCommerce!
- Enhanced WordPress Security, best practices on usernames, passwords and granting users site access.
- Upgrading, Auto-Updating and Maintenance for WordPress Core, Themes and Plug-ins.
- Backing up your WordPress site: Including all your files and DATABASE!
- And SO much MORE!
- Building a network, I’m a open networker called a LION on Linkedin
- I personalty have 4900+ Facebook friends and over 12,000+ Linkedin connections. All integrated into an advanced CRM solution that syncs over 17,000 points of contact directly to my phone!!
- Tools like HootSuite, ONE tool to manage ALL your social media profiles!
- Learn WordPress social media integration techniques and SEO tie ins!
- Help with setting up, tweaking & optimizing your social media profiles: YouTube, Linkedin, Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, Ect.
- Tying in WordPress Widgets, Social Media Marketing effects with Blog posts and Newsletter distribution!
Like Us On Facebook
I started teaching computer science at age 16, that was over 34 years ago!
I’ve been designing web sites sense 1995, SEO sense 1997, PPC sense 1998 and working with WordPress sense 2004 shortly after it’s release.
This web site was build on WordPress over 10 years ago using Woo Commerce which accounts for over 30% of all online commerce.
I am a business consultant offering a Business Mentor program, a Life Coach providing a holistic approach to improving health, wealth and life overall. And lastly I’m a Motivational Speaker and educator!
For me life is too short to be trapped in a 4 x 4 cubicle in a stuffy office somewhere. My freedom is important to me. I thrive on sunlight and freedom. I have never done well with authority. I am a child of the universe, a free spirit, a sensitive soul.
My area of expertise in business planning, development & marketing from existing businesses to start-ups, evolving them into profitable organizations. By assisting them to capitalize on their great ideas while defining their goals and objectives, in all facets, helping these organizations achieve success and propelling them to the next level!
My extensive experience in the various business disciplines Technology and Business Development for 27 years. Encompassing Web Marketing and Development, including eCommerce objectives, CRM Solutions, SEO, PPC, SEM, Product Placement aka Branded Entertainment, IP Marketing and Media Buying for over 18 years.
By doing screen sharing sessions you don’t have to disclose usernames / passwords! And you can sit within your own environment at your own computer, and their is NO travel time! This lends and tends to have the student retain MORE information on their tutoring session…
I support both MAC & PC screen sharing sessions using free and VERY SECURE via SSL encrypted software like TeamViewer.
I’m also available for group sessions via Live Telecast or traveling to your office or conference room! As well as in person one on one sessions…
Your WordPress Lessons must be used within 120 days “4 Months!” of purchase or they are forfeit.
Including larger blocks of 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours or any number of hours, expire after 120 days.
Session minimums are 1 hour, sessions can be reschedule up to the evening before. However if they are cancelled same day.
Then 1 hour is FORFEIT, the core reason is it’s usually impossible to reschedule someone same day. SO that time is lost to me and billing for my time is how I get paid…
No Refunds on time purchased, however with proper written notice you can consign your time to someone else.
If a client requires an NDA “Non-Disclosure Agreement” of ANY sort, then any discounts and/or specials are VOID. The reason is that your not just using my time one on one. I’m also required to filter your information when I’m having ALL other conversations!
CLIENT hereby contracts Glenn Louis Parker (hereafter called “Consultant”) to provide any of the following services: Training, System Administration, Network Administration, Desktop/Server Support, or Consulting Services (which may include: thinking, researching, meeting, preparing, documenting, communicating, emailing, writing, or any other activity performed by the Consultant on behalf of or for the CLIENT). These activities will be collectively known hereafter as the “Work”.
It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to back up all data to ensure protection of CLIENT’s data. Consultant will be happy to review your backup system and make recommendations for improving it. Consultant can arrange for CLIENT to purchase the necessary hardware and/or software and can install and configure it. Consultant cannot be responsible for any loss of data due to CLIENT’s failure to back up that data properly, and CLIENT agrees to indemnify and hold Consultant harmless against any liability arising from such loss or damage to CLIENT’s data
Warranties and Representations
Consultant does not make and hereby disclaims, and CLIENT hereby waives, any representations or warranties, arising by law or otherwise, regarding the Services described in this Agreement, or any portion thereof, including, without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or arising from course of dealing, course of performance or usage in trade. Without limiting the foregoing, Consultant specifically does not warrant the Services described herein (a) against failure of performance including, without limitation, any failure due to computer hardware or communications systems, or (b) any economic or other benefit that CLIENT might obtain through its participation in this Agreement. With respect to any equipment supplied, only the manufacturers warranty, if any, shall apply to any repair or maintenance, unless expressly set forth to the contrary in this Agreement.
Release and Indemnification
CLIENT hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Consultant, from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, suits, liabilities, damages (actual, consequential, or incidental), settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and other litigation expenses) of every kind, whether known or unknown, incurred by CLIENT arising out of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Consultant be liable for indirect, special or consequential damage suffered by CLIENT in connection, directly or indirectly, with the action or inaction of Consultant under or in relation to this Agreement.
Liability for Data Loss
CLIENT understands that there are inherent risks in providing support to computer systems which include but are not limited to data loss, data corruption, or complete loss of files or directories. CLIENT agrees that Consultant will not be held liable for damages in the case of data loss.