What is the process?
Glenn Louis Parker will work with you to develop the Keyword Research and Ranking Reports that will help you set the benchmark for your growth; the implementation of Google Analytics (which is a free website statistics resource from Google) will help you track the performance of your website.
Compare Our SEO Packages Plans & Prices
Compare and choose the best Search Engine Optimization Packages and Plans to suit your every need…
Take a look at our Plans below, decide which suits your needs best and then contact us for a free preliminary chat so that we can offer you the best Search Engine Optimization advice for your website. Ask about our Custom SEO Consulting Services for larger scale websites, complex Search Engine issues or highly competitive online segments.
What are the ongoing costs?
Having completed one of our SEO Packages, most clients graduate to one of our monthly SEO plans to target a wider range of keyword phrases.
If you decide to conduct an ongoing SEO program to maintain your search engine visibility and online market share, this is simply on a month-to-month basis with no long term or inflexible contracts.
How soon can we start?
If you decide to proceed, you will receive a simple, plain English agreement confirming all the deliverables. Depending on our project schedule Glenn can usually commence within 10 days of receiving your sign off, depending on what package is chosen, it takes about two to four weeks for completion.
Short List of Custom SEO that can be done: All WHITE HAT!
- Provide monthly reports of targeted keywords, your ranking AND your competitor rankings on EACH keyword!
- See where you ARE in relation to your competitors web sites. And WATCH if you rise or fall or they rise or fall for a specific keyword and find out WHY! Maybe do a BLOG post, Press Release, Guest Blog Posting to fix any SEO imbalance!
- SPY on your competitors back-links and SEO to gain better insight and implement countermeasures….
- Research competitors Google Ad Word campaigns for larger and more thorough keyword sets. And better keyword inventory for PPC, SEO & BLOGGING that have great LSI/KEI!
- Embed proper HTML Anchor text in ALL internal and external links, which is also called HTML ALT Tag. Seeded with LSI/KEI keywords!
- Reverse Engineering: Back Link Research both on your sites and ALL your competitors, WHERE is their traffic coming from? Can we capture some of that traffic? Directories, Blog’s, Ect? Basically reverse engineer their MARKETING & WEB TRAFFIC! And see what might serve us!!
- Title Tags Optimized, unique to each page! VERY IMPORTANT for search!
- Meta Tag “Keywords” Optimized, Google no longer uses them, however some lesser search engines do, so for those old legacy system that do I still use them.
- Description Tag Optimized for each product to be used for all shopping cart inventory items, including Images, ALT Image Text, URL, Ect..
- Google Analytics Setup & Integration, MUST be able to track traffic.
- Google Webmaster Tools setup
- Upload the verification file to your server
- Add a meta tag to your websites HTML
- Add a new DNS record
- Tweaking the CORE landing pages to be sure no indexing issues! How much time that will take, is dependent on the full scope of what we decide is most important…
- Set NOFOLLOW tags for any external links as NOT to bleed link juice and have your web site be the end point for that search engine!
- Do a FULL web site forensic looking for issues that would stop good search indexing and give Google Penalties! This can sometimes be VERY simple things, like a duplicate Title Meta Tag!
- Edit / Create robots.txt file
- Edit / Create sitemap.xml file
- Edit / Create geositemap.xml file
- And MUCH more, effectively making a plan to have EACH page published as OPTIMIZED as possible, using the LEAST amount of time possible! Maximizing returns both short and long term! Which can include training internal staff and outsourced contractors to creative optimized Blog posts! Even empowering them with high end SEO tools to do so!
- BLOG Optimization:
Choose keywords as both short and long-tail with a combination of high anchor and good KEI for BLOG postings, so we can establish to Google site relevance…
- Link to previous content! If you have OTHER articles that are RELEVANT link to them within the structure of the article!
- Your CORE targeted keyword should be included in: HTML Paragraph Tags: H1, H2, H3 tags…
- And should show up in the following order, H2, H3 then H1 then use the balance of the paragraph “H” tags their after in what ever order.
- Core word(s) should also be written into the BLOG at least 3 times. And should be bolded, italized and underlined, once each!
- The core keyword needs to be integrated into your image name and ALT tag text, along with LSI keywords.
- The core keyword should also be integrated into your first & last sentence.
- The CORE keyword(s) should be integrated into the URL title! BIG
- Related keywords “LSI keywords” that have been suggested by Google Tools should be integrated into the BLOG structure. So that you have some related keywords for a higher over all score!
- LSI Definition: “LSI keywords (also known as semantic keywords) are the related keywords to the main keyword. Many of the search engines like Google use it to decide the link between different entities of the web content.” — “The main power of Latent Semantic Indexing is its ability to expect related words while dealing with a particular topic.”
- KEI: Keyword Effectiveness Index Definition: The KEI compares the number of searches for a keyword with the number of search results to pinpoint which keywords are most effective for your campaign. The formula for KEI is Searches * Searches / Number of results. — Suppose the number of searches for a keyword is 486 per month and Google displays 214,234 results for that keyword. Then the ratio between the popularity and competitiveness for that keyword is 486 * 486 divided by 214,234. In this case, the KEI 1.10. The higher the KEI, the more popular your keywords are, and the less competition they have. That means that you might have a better chance of getting to the top.
- Optimize URL names with short and long-tail keywords for each page! And set 404/403 redirects if needed.
Need more detail?!
To find out more about our SEO Packages and custom SEO services. And to discover how we can help you to grow your online traffic, improve the quality of lead generation and increase your sales revenues, complete the form below:
Love & Light
Coaching: Life, Business & Web Commerce
Dream, Prioritize, Execute, Achieve, Repeat!
Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi — Known also as “Mahatma” to his people meaning;
“The Great Soul”
“LOVE is the strongest force the world processes, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.”
Viktor Frankl — ‘Man’s Search for Meaning’
“You Choose Your Path, or You’re A Plaything of Circumstance”